Monday, April 13, 2020

Update April 2020

Hi all! I was hoping this post would be to announce the re-opening of .:Moon Dance Designs:., however, not yet!

The remodel of the shop has been a huge undertaking, all the way down to new buildings, and a new vending system (Yes! I'm switching over to Caspervend!).

Things were coming along nicely until end of February, first of March. As we all know, COVID-19 struck the world over, and our lives as we knew it, changed. However, the changes have not all been negative, just the opposite actually. I am spending more time with the family, cooking more meals, and really enjoying that time. The quarantine, not so great! But the fact that both my daughter and I are considered high risk, we are staying home (and finding some great TV shows and movies!). I pray that all reading this is safe and well, and this will soon end and we can finally be released from the quarantines! I never thought I was much of a "social butterfly", but I do miss all my RL classes and activities!

I am still working on the remodel, slowly, but surely! I look forward to creating more and new exciting accessories for your avatar!

Oh! I almost forgot to mention, I am now taking a Blender course, and very excited about it! I can not say when I'll have a product that will be worthy of being released in my shops, but I am working hard, and looking forward to that day when I can announce: Original Mesh from Moon Dance Designs! (Wish me luck!)

Stay safe and well!

~Moonie
MoonMaiden Horner
Owner, Creator of .:Moon Dance Designs:., ~Bewitched Beauty~, and Promises....


Sneak peek: